Tuesday 10 January 2012

Week 2 - Day 2

So, I really need to come up with some more creative post titles. :)

So far so good this week.  I went for a 2k walk yesterday down hill and then back up.  Walking back up is never as much fun as walking down.  I passed up an opportunity to get a drive back up.  I knew the guilt wouldn't be worth it so I hoofed it back up on my own strength. 

I ate my 3 meals & snacks yesterday and I didn't eat after supper.  I was tempted to.  I work the evening shift at a restaurant so it would have been soo easy to cave and have the hamburger I wanted.  My co-worker had a cheese burger & onion rings...I just wanted a hamburger.  I almost began rationalising that a hamburger would be much better than a cheese burger & onion rings. Funny how we humans try to do that.  Anyway, I know how many points the white bun alone would be plus it was about 7:00 pm at that time.  I promised myself that if I was still craving a hamburger today I would have one for lunch and use WW bread instead of a bun.  Well, the craving passed.  Today, I made chicken, oven baked "french fries" (potatoes cut and baked in the oven) & peas for lunch.

The walk yesterday really boosted my motivation so I think I am going to hit the hill again today.  I think the fresh air really got to me.  I came home from work & went straight to bed as I was so tired.  I hope I'm not too sleepy tonight because The Biggest Loser starts tonight and I really want to watch all 2 hours of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment