Wednesday 11 January 2012

A Great Couple of Days

This week is off to a great start!!

I managed to get in a 2k walk and I did some strength training too.  I haven't eaten after supper and I have not been hungry. 

I said I wasn't going to weigh myself until next Monday BUT I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge on Facebook so I had to weigh and take a picture of the scale to start the challenge which began today.  It runs until May 8.  Guess what??  I lost 1.5 lbs.  That is a great motivator! Seriously!

I'm eating more "real" food...veggies, fruit, whole grains.  Drinking lots of water!

I gave up Pepsi 42 weeks ago.  I was addicted to say the least.  I hardly drink any pop at all now.  I could count on one hand how much pop I've had in the last 2-3 months.  I'm glad I have that hurdle behind me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment