Monday 2 January 2012

Day 1 with Weight Watchers

I am welcoming 2012 with much optimism!! 

I feel like this is the year to finally accomplish my weight loss.

Today was my first day with Weight Watchers...kinda.  I haven't joined but I bought the Points Plus calculator, Food Companion, Dining Out Companion & 3-month tracker.

So far, so good.

I am allowed 28 daily points.  Daily points can't be saved and rolled over to the next day.
I am also given 49 weekly points I can use as back up if I go over my daily points or I can use them if I have something special like a party or potluck.

I love that most fruits and veggies are 0 points!

I used all of my 28 points today and I don't feel deprived at all.

I'm excited to weigh in next Monday to see the results.

My current weight is 197 lbs. Way too much for my 5' 3".

My short term goal is 190 lbs and my long term goal is 140 lbs.

The is a 5k marathon taking place in mid May that I would love to try.  I am not a runner...yet.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment